Drain Cleaning In Tulsa, OK
Drain Cleaning Solutions for Every Clog
The drains in the average home collect debris over time. Hair, food particles, mineral deposits, grease, oil, and other matter builds up in the drain, causing slow drains and clogs. Our plumbers are equipped to safely and efficiently clear any clogged drain. We can provide one-time service or regular drain cleaning to keep your drains running as they should. By performing consistent drain cleaning, we can keep your system free and clear of any buildup and clogs, significantly extending the lifespan of your sewer line.
Clearing Clogs Of All Kinds
Our family owned and operated company uses state-of-the-art equipment to quickly locate and knock out clogs in sinks, showers, tubs, toilets, and sewer lines. We will inform you whether any additional repair or replacement services are necessary, then perform the service efficiently, so you can resume your day-to-day activities right away.
We provide drain cleaning solutions for all types of drains, including:
- Kitchen drains: Clogs in kitchen drains are most often caused by grease, soap, fats, and detergent building up and creating partial or full stoppages.
- Bathroom sink drains: Clogs in these drains are often caused by the gradual buildup of hair, soap, scum, beauty products, and other substances.
- Washing machine drains: Soap and scum usually are the culprits when it comes to clogs in washing machine drains.
- Outdoor drains: Over time, leaves, dirt, and other debris can build up and result in clogs in outdoor drains.
- Bathtub drains: Hair, soap, scum, beauty products, pet fur, and other objects can cause serious clogs in bathtub drains.
- Floor drains: Clogs in floor drains are often the result of hair, large debris, and food building up.
5 Ways To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Add a hair-stopper to your shower drain - Our Tulsa drain cleaning specialists get called into residences to clean hair out of the shower drain daily. These hair-stoppers are cheap filters that anyone could add to their shower drain to save their pipes from drain repair.
2. Collect cooking oils or grease in a used milk carton - These fatty oils have a way of wreaking havoc on drains and pipes. They'll latch themselves onto your pipes and stop the food that's passing by and clog your drains.
3. Consider a lint-trap for your washing machine's drain line - When your washing machine is done washing, the dirt and debris from your clothes don't just dispensary. They'll end up clogging your washing machine's drain line.
4. Rinse your drains at least once a month - In order to thoroughly rinse your drains, you should combine hot water and vinegar. Your garbage disposal is best cleaned out by ice cubes.
5. Dispose of the following food items in the trash - Pasta, celery, chicken bones, coffee grounds, and egg shells shouldn't be put down your garbage disposal unless you don't mind having our Tulsa drain cleaning experts in to clean out your kitchen drain.
Knock Out Your Drain Clog With Wooten Knockout Plumbing
Our drain cleaning experts are available to you 24/7 for same-day service no matter when you need it. Wooten Knockout Plumbing has been in the plumbing business for over 3 generations and have seen any and all kinds of drain clogs. Make sure to take care of your drains before the situations becomes worse, as repairs can become more costly over time.
For any kind of drain cleaning in Tulsa, contact Wooten Knockout Plumbing by giving us a call at (918) 553-5552
Quality Service Because We Care
We're not just here to fix your plumbing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home!
You can always expect straight-forward pricing on every job! We don't believe in hidden fees!
Family Owned & Operated
With three generations of plumbers in our lineage, we get the job done right every time. It runs in the family!
Its simple! We get it done right the first time and stand by our work. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Spotless Clean Up Every Time
We believe in the age-old motto: Leave it better than you found it! You'll never find a mess when we leave your home.
24/7 Service At No Extra Charge
If you're having a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need is sky-high rates! We don't believe in after-hours fees.