Tulsa Plumbing Services
Same-Day Plumbing Repairs, Replacements & Installations
Your search for an honest and effective plumbing team is over. The technicians at Wooten Knockout Plumbing are backed by over three generations of experience in the plumbing industry. Whether you need a minor leak repair or a major plumbing installation, you can count on our Tulsa plumbing services to complete the job quickly. Armed with top-of-the-line equipment, advanced techniques, and decades of experience, we are able to take care of any repair, replacement, or new installation with great precision. With us on your side, your plumbing problems are handled properly the first time around.
Plumbing Services We Offer
Wooten Knockout Plumbing is proud to be the plumbers Tulsa, OK trusts. We are highly trained and fully certified to perform any plumbing service. We are completely up to date on all of the latest industry standards, codes, and requirements, and we are able to offer cost-effective solutions to any plumbing problem you may be facing. You can rest easy knowing that your plumbing system is being taken care of by professionals who are backed by decades of experience.
Our comprehensive list of Tulsa plumbing services includes:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer cleaning
- Sewer line replacements
- Slab leak repair
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Remodeling and new construction
- Emergency Plumbing repairs
- Bathroom fixture repairs
Plumbing emergencies are never planned and often take place at the worst possible time. For plumbing disasters that need to be taken care of right away, we offer same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency repairs. We will promptly arrive to your home and quickly make all necessary repairs to prevent significant damage to your home.
5 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Gurgle - If there is ever this strange bubble or gurgle sound coming from a plumbing appliance that you're not using, call in our experts in Tulsa plumbing services quickly. There's likely a clog in your sewer line and the air can't ventilate properly so pressure is building.
2. A flash of cold water in your hot shower - If you ever get a flash of cold water in your hot shower, it might not seem like much but it means your water heater needs repair. The tube that brings cold water into the unit is leaking most likely.
3. Bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If there's even a slight leak in your sewer line, then you might not even notice it. But your yard's soil will have some added nutrients your neighborhood animals might enjoy.
4. That dripping faucet - This nonstop drip can really add up and put more money on your water bill than you'd like. It's also a terrible waste of clean water so make sure to get a professional's attention.
5. Your toilet keeps running - There are a couple of DIY solutions to this. First, make sure that the chain isn't blocking the flapper from sealing properly and that it's hooked up properly. If neither of those is your issue then call in our Tulsa plumbing services to get your quiet bathroom back.
Preventing Plumbing Breakdowns
There is nothing worse than being without a functioning plumbing system. When your system is experiencing a breakdown, you may not be able to use the toilet, take a shower, wash the dishes, or do your laundry. While plumbing disasters are sometimes unavoidable, there are a few precautions you can take. At Wooten Knockout Plumbing, our Tulsa plumbing company recommends annual maintenance checks for your plumbing lines, fixtures, and appliances. During a maintenance check, we will thoroughly inspect your systems, which allows us to detect any problems, or potential problem areas, before they become major. Early detection and repair of these problem areas can significantly extend the lifespan of your systems.
During a plumbing maintenance inspection, we:
- Check for leaks in pipes, fixtures, and appliances
- Check for clogs, cracks, buildup, and other issues in the drains, sewer line, and water line
- Inspect water heater
- Use video camera inspection equipment to locate any problem areas in sewer and water lines
- Inspect garbage disposal
- Examine water filters and softeners
Why You Want Wooten Knockout Plumbing on Your Side
Wooten Knockout Plumbing firmly believes in the importance of providing reliable, effective plumbing services to our Tulsa community. Our focus is on the safety of your home, and, more importantly, your family. With every service, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, because we complete every job correctly the first time around. When you call on us, you can always expect fair, upfront pricing, expert solutions, professional plumbers, quick repairs and installations, regular promotions and coupons, same-day appointments, and 24/7 emergency support.
Quality Service Because We Care
We're not just here to fix your plumbing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home!
You can always expect straight-forward pricing on every job! We don't believe in hidden fees!
Family Owned & Operated
With three generations of plumbers in our lineage, we get the job done right every time. It runs in the family!
Its simple! We get it done right the first time and stand by our work. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Spotless Clean Up Every Time
We believe in the age-old motto: Leave it better than you found it! You'll never find a mess when we leave your home.
24/7 Service At No Extra Charge
If you're having a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need is sky-high rates! We don't believe in after-hours fees.