Tulsa Sewer Line Replacement
Advanced Technology for Broken Sewer Lines
A broken or collapsed sewer line can cause serious damage and pose a health risk to your family. Prompt attention is important when your sewer line needs to be replaced to protect the health and safety of your loved ones. At Wooten Knockout Plumbing, our family-owned company offers cost-effective solutions and reliable service for sewer line replacement in Tulsa, OK. For urgent sewer line situations that need to be handled right away, we offer same-day and 24/7 emergency appointments.
Diagnosing Sewer Line Problems
You can look for common signs that indicate a problem with your sewer line, such as slow drains, sewer backups in your home, clogs in multiple drains, sewer odors, and waste pooling in the yard. However, a professional inspection is needed to determine if sewer line repair or replacement is needed. Our plumbers are equipped to diagnose problems and replace damaged sewer lines.
Sewer lines may need to be replaced for a number of reasons, such as:
- Aging plumbing pipes
- Cast iron pipes that are prone to failure
- Tree root intrusion into the pipes
- Cracked and misaligned pipes and connections
- Damage caused by ground shifting or freezing and thawing
Because the sewer line is located underground, detecting a problem with the line has traditionally been very challenging. Accurately diagnosing problems with underground sewer lines is easier than ever with the development of video camera inspection equipment. Our Tulsa sewer line plumbers can view the inside of your sewer pipe to determine the condition of the pipe and extent of the damage.
4 Benefits of Sewer Line Replacement
1. It's better for your yard - Sewer water is a less than ideal addition to your yard's ecosystem. Too much sewer water in your yard could bring unwanted rodents or insect infestations so make sure to contact our Tulsa sewer line replacement specialists with haste should you need us.
2. Sewer line replacement is what's best for your house - Consistent water pressure has its way when manipulating hard surfaces, so if you go on without sewer replacement, you could be risking your house's foundation.
3. Sewer water is bad for your health - Not only is sewer water bad for your yard and home, but it's bad for your health. First, the odors can be incredibly unpleasant. But furthermore, excess fecal matter can be bad for your health in a variety of ways.
4. Can help save you money in the long run - If you're finding that your sewer line is needing way too many repairs, a sewer replacement job could get your sewer on track cheaper than constantly repairing your defunct sewer line.
Preventing Sewer Line Breakdowns
While there are instances in which sewer line breakdown is unavoidable, there are measures you can take to prevent major sewer line problems. The best way to avoid sewer line replacement is by taking care of your system through annual maintenance checks. Using video technology, Wooten Knockout Plumbing can examine your sewer lines and locate and take care of any potential problem areas before they cause serious damage. We also perform sewer cleaning service, when necessary, to get rid of any troublesome buildup or large debris.
Other ways to prevent severe sewer line damage include:
- Locate and seal any cracks in your foundation
- Waterproof your basement
- Avoid pouring any grease or fats down your drains
- Only flush toilet paper down the toilet
Quality Service & Upfront Pricing for Sewer Line Replacement
We use methods for sewer line replacement in Tulsa that minimize the damage to your property and save you time and money. Once we have inspected your sewer line and determined that it needs to be replaced, we can show you the cause of the problem and provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees for your sewer replacement. With Wooten Knockout Plumbing on your side, you can trust that your new sewer line will be efficient and effective for years to come. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with every service.
If you have noticed signs of a sewer line problem, call (918) 553-5552 for fast, dependable Tulsa sewer line replacement.
Quality Service Because We Care
We're not just here to fix your plumbing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home!
You can always expect straight-forward pricing on every job! We don't believe in hidden fees!
Family Owned & Operated
With three generations of plumbers in our lineage, we get the job done right every time. It runs in the family!
Its simple! We get it done right the first time and stand by our work. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Spotless Clean Up Every Time
We believe in the age-old motto: Leave it better than you found it! You'll never find a mess when we leave your home.
24/7 Service At No Extra Charge
If you're having a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need is sky-high rates! We don't believe in after-hours fees.