Slab Leak Repair in Tulsa
Plumbing Specialists to Find & Handle Your Slab Leak Repair
A slab leak is a leak that occurs in the pipes beneath the slab foundation of your home. A leak in the slab can be a serious problem and cause damage to the foundation of the building. If you suspect a slab leak, don’t wait to call a professional plumber. Wooten Knockout Plumbing offers slab leak repair in Tulsa with fast and efficient service to minimize further damage to your home.
Detecting a Slab Leak
The plumbing pipes under your slab were set in place before your home was built. Because they are situated under the slab, leaks are not always immediately obvious. Unfortunately, undetected slab leaks can cause significant damage to your home. We recommend contacting us as soon as possible when you notice signs of a slab leak.
There may be a leak under your slab, if you notice:
- Hot spots on the floor
- The sound of running water even when your water is turned off
- Higher-than-normal water bills
- Cracks in the floors or walls
- Low water pressure
- Excessive moisture or damp floors or drywall
- A musty odor
Unfortunately, it is common for homeowners to put off needed repairs for financial reasons. While this may be fine for certain minor repairs around the house, it is not recommended for slab leaks. A slab leak can lead to foundation damage, ruined flooring, and mold growth.
Slab Leak Prevention
Slab leaks can cause a significant amount of damage to your home because they often go undetected. These leaks are often caused by things such as improper pipe installation, earthquakes, higher-than-normal water pressure, soil erosion, excessively acidic water, and abrasion. Fortunately, there are a few ways that you can help keep your pipes healthy and prevent slab leaks.
In order to help prevent slab leaks, you should:
- Ensure your foundation is solid
- Monitor your water pressure
- Have your pipes inspected often for the early detection of leaks
- Schedule routine drain cleaning
By being proactive and monitoring and maintaining your pipes, you are significantly reducing the chances of slab leaks. Slab leak prevention can save you a significant amount of time, money, and stress.
Expert Leak Repairs
Our plumbers start by locating the leak under your slab using video camera inspection equipment to pinpoint the exact spot of the leak. We provide upfront pricing for slab leak repair in Tulsa with no hidden fees, so you will know the cost of the repair before we get started. We work quickly to repair the leak under your slab with minimal disruption to your household routine.
There are several ways we can repair a slab leak, including:
- Spot repairs
- Lining the inside of pipes
Determining the method of repair requires a thorough inspection of your pipes. Depending on the location of the leak and the condition of your pipes, we can inform you whether minor repair or full repiping is necessary.
5 Signs You Need Leak Repair
1. Cracked wall paint - The water pressure from your leak might not be enough to do much other than crack your wall's paint, make sure to note any new cracks and let our Tulsa leak repair experts know of your findings.
2. The musky smell of mold or mildew - Mold or mildew growth happens when there's standing water in places with little to no ventilation. So if you smell this but can't see anything, it could be on the inside of your wall or ceiling.
3. An unusually high water bill - If a water leak goes unnoticed for long enough you might be unfortunate to learn about it through your water bill. Contact your Tulsa leak repair experts should you suspect anything.
4. A visible water stain - The best case scenario for a water leak is if it makes a visible stain in an area you will see. Make sure to give us a call sooner rather than later so it doesn't get worse.
5. The water meter test - You can test if you have a leak any time by turning off all your water and heading to the water meter. If your property is still using water with everything turned off then contact our Tulsa leak repair professionals.
Contact Wooten Knockout Plumbing
To work with a team of reliable plumbers, enlist the help of Wooten Knockout Plumbing. Our Tusla slab leak repair experts are backed by three generations of experience in the plumbing industry. We offer same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency service for slab leak emergencies. With every service we provide, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Have you noticed signs of a slab leak? Call (918) 553-5552 to arrange service at your home.
Quality Service Because We Care
We're not just here to fix your plumbing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home!
You can always expect straight-forward pricing on every job! We don't believe in hidden fees!
Family Owned & Operated
With three generations of plumbers in our lineage, we get the job done right every time. It runs in the family!
Its simple! We get it done right the first time and stand by our work. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Spotless Clean Up Every Time
We believe in the age-old motto: Leave it better than you found it! You'll never find a mess when we leave your home.
24/7 Service At No Extra Charge
If you're having a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need is sky-high rates! We don't believe in after-hours fees.