Water Heater Repair & Installation in Tulsa, OK
Same-Day Service to Restore Your Hot Water
At Wooten Knockout Plumbing, we understand how much our customers rely on their hot water for showering, cooking, and numerous other household tasks.
When your water heater stops working, you can rely on our Tulsa water heater repair and installation experts. We provide installation and repair service for both water heaters with a storage tank and tankless water heaters.
Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters
When deciding which type of water heater is right for your home, there are many things to consider. You can either install a tank or a tankless water heater. Traditional tank storage water heaters are less expensive and easier to install, they cost less to repair and maintain, and, in an emergency situation, they provide a backup source of fresh water.
However, tank storage water heaters use more energy as they must keep a full tank of water warm at all times. They also have shorter lifespans and during malfunction, they risk leaking gallons of water into your home. For these reasons, many homeowners are opting to install tankless water heaters.
The advantages of a tankless water heater include:
- Far greater energy efficiency
- Reliable hot water on demand
- A smaller size that needs less storage space
- A longer lifespan, up to twice as long as heaters with a storage tank
The cost of installation of a tankless water heater is typically much higher than that of a tank storage water heater, but thanks to its significantly longer lifespan, you will potentially end up saving money in the long run.
Water Heater Repair Service for All Major Brands
Many problems with water heaters are caused by a malfunctioning component, such as a heating element. We provide fast and reliable repair service for all water heater types and brands.
Our plumbers show up on time and work quickly to perform the repair to get your hot water working again as quickly as possible. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work.
Depending on the problem with your water heater, we might perform any of the following repairs:
- Replace the thermocouple
- Replace the heating element
- Flush the tank
- Adjust the temperature on the tank’s thermostat
- Replace the dip tube
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
1. Old age - If your tank water heater is more than 12 years old, or your tankless water heater is over 20 years old, think twice before throwing more money into repairing a dying unit.
2. It breaks down often - At some point the next water heater repair is going to be more expensive than a new unit because of how much repair costs add up, and you'll be installing a new water heater soon anyway.
3. Leaks - Not all leaks mean you need a new water heater. If a water line has a leak, we can replace the line no problem but if your tank is leaking then consult our Tulsa water heater replacement experts.
4. Makes loud rumbling noises - Not all sounds mean that you need a new water heater. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then your unit has experienced sediment build-up and just needs a good cleaning.
5. Your hot water has a rusty color - If all your water has this rusty color then you likely need new pipes. But if only your hot water has this issue then there's a problem with your water heater. If the corrosion is limited to the anode rod, then we can just replace the rod. But if the rust has spread to your water heater's tank then you should seek the help of our Tulsa water heater replacement experts.
If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time for a new water heater. We offer a wide variety of options for new water heaters to help you find the perfect model for your home.
Our plumbers can assess your hot water usage to help you find a water heater with the right capacity to meet your family’s hot water requirements at a price that will fit your budget. We offer the highest quality service for water heater replacement, repair and installation in Tulsa with upfront pricing and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We Are Always Available to Resolve Emergencies
We understand that water heater breakdowns need to be addressed immediately, which is why we offer same-day and 24/7 emergency plumbing repair appointments. If you notice that your water pressure is lower than usual, your water heater is leaking, or there is little to no hot water in your home, reach out to our Tulsa water heater repair experts right away.
One of our professional plumbers will arrive promptly, locate the source of the problem, and quickly determine the perfect solution.
Quality Service Because We Care
We're not just here to fix your plumbing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home!
You can always expect straight-forward pricing on every job! We don't believe in hidden fees!
Family Owned & Operated
With three generations of plumbers in our lineage, we get the job done right every time. It runs in the family!
Its simple! We get it done right the first time and stand by our work. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Spotless Clean Up Every Time
We believe in the age-old motto: Leave it better than you found it! You'll never find a mess when we leave your home.
24/7 Service At No Extra Charge
If you're having a plumbing emergency, the last thing you need is sky-high rates! We don't believe in after-hours fees.